QR Code: Business Cards 2.0 - Transcripts
Slide 1: Business Cards 2.0
QR Code Type: Address Book
Slide 2: Vital Info Only for Readability/Compatibility
- Stick to the Basics and Only Include Your:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Primary Phone Number
(Minimal information increases scan success rates.)
Slide 3: How Contact Info Embedded QR Codes Work
- QR Code Placement
- Place on the front or back of the business card
- Use the largest size you can get away with
- QR Code Scanned
- QR code is scanned with a mobile phone equipped with a camera and decoding application
- Deliver of Content
- Add contact
- Dial number
- Send email
User is prompted with some or all of these actions:
Slide 4: Creating a QR Code with Contact Info Embedded
- Select ‘Contact Info’ or its equivalent in your favorite QR Code generator.
- Enter ﬁrst and last name, email, and phone number. For compatibility, it’s best to keep it to just this info even if your generator of choice offers more.
- Generate your QR Code and add it to your business card. Be sure to test the code on proofs.
5. Try Me: Contact Info Embedded QR Code
[Image: QR Code w/Contact Info Embedded]
Julia Hyde | QReateBUZZ | contact @ qreatebuzz.com | © QReateBUZZ.com. Spawned in 2009.